Networked Resources: 'Free' Electronic Access Request Form
- Use the following form to request electronic access be provided to the networked
version of any "free" resource. In unusual circumstances when institutional registration
is not required, a selector can make a special request indicating the title is essential
to a particular discipline or field of study (use the 8. Additional Information / Comment section to make
special requests). Most titles, however, not requiring
registration should only be added to subject research guides.
- This form cannot be submitted if the (*) fields are not filled.
- If you are uncertain whether the resource requires/allows institutional registration, you may also use this form.
- Do not use this form to request stand-alone or locally networked CD-ROM products. Instead,
use the standard order form or follow usual order
procedures by sending information to the Acquisitions Department.
- Networked resources that require or allow institutional registration will be cataloged.
- For questions, contact:
- When submitted, this form gets sent via email to:
To see an overview of this process see Making Additions to Our Web Pages .
Selector is expected to prepare a description.
To get the template (MS Word) for database descriptions see Style Guidelines for Database Descriptions .