ProQuest Biological Science Collection
Biological Science Collection - ProQuest
The collection contains biological science related full-text articles, granular access to figures and tables within articles, and the entire range of bibliographic records from Biological Sciences database. Supporting over two dozen areas of expertise, Biological Sciences provides access to literature from serials, as well as conference proceedings, technical reports, monographs and selected books and patents.
A Help link is available in the upper right corner of every screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
- Algology, Mycology, and Protozoology Abstracts
- Animal Behavior Abstracts
- Aquaculture Abstracts (ASFA)
- Bacteriology Abstracts (Microbiology B)
- Biological Sciences and Living Resources (ASFA 1)
- Biotechnology Research Abstracts
- Calcium & Calcified Tissue Abstracts
- Chemoreception Abstracts
- Conference Papers Index
- Ecology Abstracts
- Entomology Abstracts
- Genetics Abstracts
- Health and Safety Science Abstracts
- Human Genome Abstracts
- Immunology Abstracts
- Industrial and Applied Microbiology Abstracts (Microbiology A)
- Marine Biotechnology Abstracts (ASFA)
- Neurosciences Abstracts
- Nucleic Acids Abstracts
- Oncogenes and Growth Factors Abstracts
- Plant Science
- ProQuest Deep Indexing: Biological Sciences
- Toxicology Abstracts
- Virology and AIDS Abstracts
Vendor/electronic presentation provider