Students and Faculty of Rutgers programs on the Stratford Campus, can use resources and services from Rowan Health Science Library in addition to services and resources offered by Rutgers Libraries.
The Rowan Health Sciences Library will continue to provide services and resources to the students, faculty and staff in the Rutgers programs on the Stratford Campus. The Rowan Health Sciences Library continue to purchase materials for the Reserve and Board Review collections, as well as for the Circulating collection, in support of the Rutgers programs.
Services Available to Rutgers-Stratford students, faculty, and staff from the Rowan SOM Health Sciences Library:
- Borrow from the Rowan SOM Library’s collections. Rutgers-Stratford users will need to complete a new registration form available at the Library.
- Utilize Library Laptops, group study rooms, headphones, and other non-book items
- At this time, you cannot use your print quota in the Library. Printing and copying charges will remain the same at 10 cents per page.
- Access to the Rowan SOM Library’s online resources from within the Library only, Rutgers-Stratford students can access all Rutgers University Libraries’ resources both on and off the Stratford campus using your Rutgers NetID.
- Rowan SOM Library staff can sign Rutgers-Stratford students onto the Library computers with a guest password.
- Provide reference and training services and schedule and attend Library classes