- Rutgers Book or Media Requests
- Rutgers Article Requests
- E-ZBorrow Requests
- Interlibrary Loan Requests
Rutgers Book or Media Requests
- Click on "" and select "Review Library Catalog Requests, Holds, and Recalls" for book requests, or "Review Media Bookings" for media requests.
- Login with your NetID and password or, if you do not have a Rutgers NetID and are eligible to request Rutgers materials enter your barcode and library PIN. Click on the "Display User Information" button.
- Under "Review my Checkouts, Holds, Bills, Media bookings, and Requests," click on the number of holds, requests, or media bookings in your account summary.
- The Rutgers books you have requested for delivery or recall are listed under the "Holds" bar. An "Available at pickup: [your pickup library]" message will appear in the Availability column when the book is ready to check out at your pickup library. If you requested delivery to an off-campus site, books will be checked out to you before shipment and will be listed in your list of Checkouts.
- Click on the "Request/library messages" button to view a list of requests for special items such as reference books or ON-ORDER books. Click on the "View" link for messages about the status of your requests.
- A list of your bookings for Rutgers's media is available under the "Media bookings" bar, including start and end days/times and pickup locations.
Rutgers Article Requests
- Logon to the Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services webpage.
- From the main menu, click on the "Outstanding Requests" link . Find your article request in the list, including its transaction number, title, author, and current status.
- Click on your article request's transaction number to view complete transaction information, including a tracking log at the bottom of the screen where you will see the date/time and status of the request every time it is updated.
In the Library Catalog, click on "" and select "Review E-ZBorrow Requests."
Connect to E-ZBorrow, Pennsylvania Academic Consortium, Inc. (PALCI).
- On the PALCI E-ZBorrow Patron Login page, log on with your NetID or library barcode.
- On the Search Screen in the upper right corner, select "".
- You will see a summary of your E-ZBorrow requests, including author, title, request ID number, and status.
- Click on an individual request # for more detailed information about that request.
Interlibrary Loan Requests
- Log on to the Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services webpage.
- From the main menu, click on "Outstanding Requests" link. Find your interlibrary loan request in the list, including its transaction number, title, author, and current status.
- Click on the request's transaction number to view complete transaction information, including a tracking log at the bottom of the screen.