Applied Science & Technology Full Text indexes and abstracts articles of at least one column in length. Full Text coverage for selected periodicals is also included. English-language periodicals published in the United States and elsewhere are covered; non-English language articles are included if English abstracts are provided. Periodical coverage includes trade and industrial publications, journals issued by professional and technical societies, and specialized subject periodicals, as well as special issues such as buyers' guides, directories, and conference proceedings.
- Applied Mathematics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Automatic Control
- Automotive Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communication & Information Technology
- Computer Databases & Software
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Engineering & Biomedical Materials
- Energy Resources & Research
- Environmental Engineering
- Fire & Fire Prevention
- Food & Food Industry
- Industrial Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Marine Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Neural Networks
- Nuclear Engineering
- Optical & Neural Computing
- Petroleum & Gas
- Solid State Technology
- Space Science
- Textile Industry & Fabrics
- Waste Management
- Other Industrial & Mechanical Arts
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
- Features: Full text, graphs, charts, diagrams, photos, and illustrations that convey an abundance of data in scientific and technical articles.
Abstract: 1983 - present, Full text of articles from journals: 1997 - present.
Wilson Applied Science & Technology Full Text covers 738 journals (577 excluding name changes). The database includes trade and industrial publications, journals of professional and learned societies, and specialized subject periodicals. English-language periodicals published in the United States and elsewhere are covered.
Type of coverage
Indexing with abstracts and full-text or full-image content from most journal titles.
Print counterpart or
Applied Science and Technology Abstracts
Vendor/electronic presentation provider