Biological & Agricultural Index Plus provides online access to the core literature of biology and agriculture-much of it from peer reviewed journals. About 45 percent of the focus is on agriculture. Topics covered include: Agricultural Chemicals, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agriculture & Agricultural Research, Animal Sciences, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Botany, Cytology, Ecology, Entomology, Environmental Science, Fishery Sciences, Food Science, Forestry, Genetics, Horticulture, Immunology, Limnology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Nutrition, Paleontology, Physiology, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Veterinary Medicine, Weed Sciences, Wildlife Management and Zoology.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
Indexing from 1983 to present, with full text coverage of select journals from 1997 onwards.
Type of coverage
Coverage includes a wide range of scientific journals, from popular to professional.
Print counterpart or
Biological and Agricultural Index.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider