In general, ProQuest supports the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari on a rolling basis.
The collection contains environmental science related full-text articles, granular access to figures and tables within articles, environmental impact statements, and the entire range of bibliographic records from Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management (ESPM). ESPM provides comprehensive coverage of the environmental sciences drawn from over 10,000 serials including scientific journals, conference proceedings, reports, monographs, books and government publications.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
1967 - current.
- Aquatic Pollution and Environmental Quality (ASFA 3)
- Bacteriology Abstracts (Microbiology B)
- Conference Papers Index
- Ecology Abstracts
- Environmental Engineering Abstracts
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Environmental Impact Statements: Digests
- Environmental Impact Statements: Full Text
- Health and Safety Science Abstracts
- Industrial and Applied Microbiology (Microbiology A)
- Pollution Abstracts
- ProQuest Deep Indexing: Environmental Sciences
- ProQuest Environmental Science Journals
- Risk Abstracts
- Sustainability Science Abstracts
- Toxicology Abstracts
- Water Resources Abstracts
Type of coverage
Indexing with citations and abstracts; full-text also available.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider