FDsys, formerly GPO Access, is a service of the U.S. Government Printing Office that provides free electronic access to a wealth of important information products produced by the Federal Government. The information provided on this site is the official, published version and can be used without restriction, unless specifically noted. This free service is funded by the Federal Depository Library Program and has grown out of Public Law 103-40, known as the Government Printing Office Electronic Information Enhancement Act of 1993.
The collection includes publications from Congress and Federal agencies that are submitted to GPO in digital form, gathered from Federal Government Web sites, and created by scanning previously printed publications.
Some of the materials included are:
- Budget of the United States Government
- Code of Federal Regulations and List of CFR Sections Affected
- Congressional Bills and Public and Private Laws
- Congressional Committee Prints and Hearings
- Congressional Documents and Reports (Serial Set)
- Congressional Hearings
- Congressional Record
- Economic Indicators
- Economic Report of the President
- Federal Register
- GAO Reports and Comptroller General Decisions
- Journal of the House of Representatives
- Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States
- United States Code
- United States Government Manual
For a complete list, use the Browse Government Publications option at the site.
Varies for each title.
Federal government publications. See: list of current collections
Type of coverage
Print counterpart or
Some titles may be available in print, microfiche, or other format and may be found through a search of the . For assistance in locating print and microfiche versions of titles not included in the Library Catalog, contact the reference desk.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider