After connecting with the database, click on "new users" to establish an account that maintains your personal and confidential scores.
Windows 2000: Netscape 7.x and Internet Explorer 6 only
Learning Express provides practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBooks, and information to help obtain employment, prepare for graduate school admittance exams, and improve skills in areas such as writing and math.
You can choose from the following selections:
- Job Search and Workplace Skills (including resume writing and interviewing skills)
- Jobs and Careers (for positions requiring licensing and certification, such as PRAXIS for teaching)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Recursos para Hispanohablantes
- Admissions and Placement Preparation (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, and more)
- Skills Improvement (improve writing, math, and other skills)
Help is available via a link in the upper right corner of every screen.
User tools and features
After registering, all of your tests, courses, and eBooks are kept in one place: My Center.
Every test, course, or eBook you select is automatically added here. All information is confidential.
Type of coverage
Practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBooks.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider