Focusing on studies related to improving and augmenting aquatic yields, this database provides information on cultivating marine, freshwater, and brackishwater species. Covers the planned management of aquatic organisms.
- Subject coverage includes:
- Aquaculture management and economics
- Growth and development of cultured species
- Techniques, equipment, methodology, feasibility studies, replenishing natural stocks and laboratory culture
- Culture of fish and other vertebrates
- Crustaceans, mollusks and other invertebrates
- Aquatic plants and algae
- Protozoa and microorganisms
- Reproductive biology
Click on the "Help" link in the upper right corner of any screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
1984 - current.
Type of coverage
Abstracts and full bibliographic citations.
Print counterpart or
Aquaculture Abstracts (ASFA)
(Note: Print edition is not available at Rutgers Libraries.)
Vendor/electronic presentation provider