Provides coverage of basic and applied research on aquatic organisms including marine, freshwater, and brackish water organisms and their environments.
Subject coverage includes:
- General Aspects
- Law, policy, economics and social sciences
- Biology: general
- Invertebrate biology: general
- Chordate biology: general
- Ecology and ecosystems: aquatic ecology
- Population studies
- Aquatic communities
- Productivity, ecosystems, species interactions
- Fouling and boring
- Fisheries: practical aspects of fisheries
- Fishable stocks
- Aquatic products and their utilization
- Marketing and economics of aquatic products
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
1971 - current. Note: These are several hundred records published before 1971.
Type of coverage
Abstracts and full bibliographic citations.
Print counterpart or
Biological Sciences and Living Resources (ASFA 1)
(Note: Print edition is not available at Rutgers Libraries.)
Vendor/electronic presentation provider