The Nursing & Allied Health Collection: Comprehensive database contains nearly 400 full text journals that are indexed in CINAHL, including nearly 300 peer-reviewed titles covering the areas of nursing, biomedicine, health sciences, consumer health and allied health disciplines. Although Nursing & Allied Health Collection: Comprehensive can be searched separately, it is more effectively used when you search CINAHL and connect to the article by clicking on the links in the citation record.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
As early as 1975, but for most journals, from 1998 to the present.
Full text for nearly 400 journals. (Many are embargoed for the latest year.)
Type of coverage
Indexing with abstracts and full-text or full-image content from most journal titles.
Print counterpart or
CINAHL; Individual journals are also published in paper format, and the lists those available at Rutgers.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider