Readers' Guide Full Text provides indexing and full text articles from both the popular press and peer reviewed journals. Some of the subjects covered include: Antiques, Arts, Business, Computers, Crafts, Dance, Drama, Education, Entertainment, Fashion, Fiction, Film & Television, Food, Recipes & Cooking, Gardening, Health & Medicine, History, Home Improvement, Literature, News & Current Events, Photography, Popular & Classical Music, Politics, Popular Culture, Religion, Science, Sports & Fitness, Transportation and Travel.
Article citations may include thumbnail views of the photographs, charts, diagrams and other images in an article. These can be searched separately using the "Image Quick View Collection" option.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
Indexing from 1983 to the present, with full text coverage as far back as 1994 for some titles.
Type of coverage
Indexing with citations, abstracts, full-text when available.
Print counterpart or
Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature. See the for specific holdings.
Related Resource: Readers' Guide Retrospective
Vendor/electronic presentation provider