Wilson Social Sciences Full Text covers the latest concepts, trends, opinions, theories and methods from both applied and theoretical aspects of the social sciences. It includes citations and abstracts from a broad array of important international, English-language periodicals, and full-text for selected key periodicals.
Subject coverage in Wilson Social Sciences Full Text includes:anthropology, area studies, community health and medical care, economics, geography, gerontology, international relations, law and criminology, planning and public administration, police science and corrections, politics and policy, psychiatry and psychology, social work and public welfare, sociology, urban studies, and other related areas.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
Indexing with abstracts 1983 to present, full-text, selected periodicals, 1995 to present.
Type of coverage
Citations with abstracts, full-text and page images.
Print counterpart or
Social Sciences Index
Related Resource: Social Sciences Index Retrospective
Vendor/electronic presentation provider