The Criminal Justice Abstracts database provides comprehensive coverage of criminal justice, criminology, and related disciplines from 1968 to the present, and is updated quarterly. Prepared in co-operation with the Don M. Gottfredson Library of Criminal Justice at Rutgers University Law Library, Criminal Justice Abstracts covers crime trends, crime prevention and deterrence, juvenile delinquency, juvenile justice, police, courts, punishment and sentencing.
Help is available via a link in the upper right corner of every screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
The database contains indexes and summaries of international journal articles, books, and governmental and non-governmental reports on a wide range of topics in criminal justice.
Type of coverage
Indexing with citations and brief abstracts.
Print counterpart or
Criminal Justice Abstracts
Vendor/electronic presentation provider