PAIS International provides coverage of public affairs, public and social policies, and international relations. It includes two databases, PAIS International and PAIS Archive. Major areas of coverage include:
- Economic conditions
- Energy resources and policy
- Health conditions
- Human rights
- International relations
- Labor conditions and policy
- Social conditions,
- Civil rights movement
Click on the "Help" link in the upper right corner of any screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
Journal articles, books, government documents, statistical directories, grey literature, research reports, conference papers and web content.
Type of coverage
Indexing with citations and abstracts.
Print counterpart or
- Bulletin of the Public Affairs Information Service; Annual Cumulation (1915-1967)
- Public Affairs Information Service Bulletin (1967-1985)
- PAIS Bulletin (1985-1990)
- PAIS International in Print (1991-2000)
- Cumulated Subject Index to the Public Affairs Information Service Bulletins 1915-1974
- PAIS Foreign Language Index (1968-1990)
For library holdings see the .
Vendor/electronic presentation provider