Users must register to access this resource. You may register with any email address as long as you do so initially while you are using a computer on the Rutgers network/IP range.
BoardVitals USMLE Step 2 is a test question bank used to prepare for the actual Step 2 exam. The exam is recognized by both the Federation of State Medical Boards and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME). It tests the ability of medical students to apply knowledge gained in clinical sciences courses to the practice of medicine. The BoardVitals USMLE Step 2 product contains over 1,300 questions and covers all categories included in the exam. They are:
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Diseases of the Blood and Blood-Forming Organs
- Diseases of the Nervous System and Special Senses
- Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Disorders of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissues
- Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
- Ethics/Biostatistics/General Principals
- Gynecologic and Disorders of Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Puerperium
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Immunologic Disorders
- Injury and Poisoning
- Mental Disorders
- Nutritional and Digestive Disorders
- Renal, Urinary, and Male Reproductive Systems
- Symptoms, Signs, and Ill-Defined Conditions
User tools and features
In the USMLE Step 2 test prep resource, all questions include answers and detailed explanations. Timed Mode and Review Mode are available. Individualized question recommendations based on student performance are generated by the product.
Type of coverage
Test question data bank.
Print counterpart or
Vendor/electronic presentation provider