Graduate Student Workshops: Spring 2015
The John Cotton Dana Library will be offering FREE workshops designed specifically for graduate students on the Newark campus:
Information Literacy (finding, using, and managing information) topics:
- Conducting a Literature Review
- Library Research Tips for Graduate Students
- Introduction to RefWorks
- Introduction to ProQuest Flow
Data Collection, Analysis, & Management topic:
- Introduction to Qualtrics
- Building Your Professional Network
- Job Hunting for Graduate Students
Digital Humanities topic:
For further details about each workshop, please take a look at the Registration Form at http://goo.gl/x8WgLN.
Students are encouraged to register to guarantee their seat.
For quesitons about a specific workshop, please contact the instuctor listed on the Registration Form. If you have general questions or would like to suggest a workshop, please get in touch with Bonnie Fong (email@example.com).