Health sciences libraries sections added
Effective June 16, 2014 the Health Sciences Libraries, George F. Smith Library (Newark) and Robert Wood Johnson Library (New Brunswick), as well as the Health Sciences Distance Learning web pages have become further integrated into the Rutgers University Libraries website.
Content links have changed with the web page revisions. The main search tabs were standardized with those of the Rutgers University Libraries. The Health Sciences Libraries will continue to highlight additional health and medical web resources for those in RBHS schools and units. Among these are:
- Research Guides on health sciences topics such as Drug Information, Clinical Laboratory Science, or Evidence-Based Dentistry
- A view of catalog which allows users to search for health sciences titles only
- A list of databases most relevant to health sciences topics
- An expanded list of journals
- A list of health sciences ebooks titles, arrayed alphabetically
- Links to images & videos in the health sciences
- News items from the health sciences libraries
Comments, suggestions, and questions are welcome - there is a 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of every page.