New Resource: SBRnet: Sports Business Research Network
Online access to Sports Business Research Network is now available to the Rutgers community.
SBRnet features market research and industry news in the area of sports business. It includes industry-developed market research, government statistics, facility reports and news, international market publications, customized research, and directories for governing bodies, college athletics, employment agencies, marketing agencies, and more.
Coverage includes sporting goods, sports ecommerce, sports marketing, sports sponsorship, sports facilities, sports broadcasting and new media, fantasy sports, esports, consumer product brand share, demographics, and mobile device usage patterns.
Examples of questions that can be answered by SBRnet:
- How much revenue do colleges earn from athletics?
- How many consumers use online devices to purchase sports logo apparel? What percentage of the market purchases sports logo apparel?
- How large is the fan base of major sports leagues? What are their demographics?
- How large is the golf fan market? Tennis? Running? NASCAR? IndyCar? Mixed Martial Arts?
- How many fans actually attend games? How many fans view games on TV or online?
- How much do the fans spend? What are their demographics?
Questions regarding SBRnet may be directed to Mei Ling Lo.