How Do I...
...check on the status of my requests?
Rutgers Book or Media Requests
- Click on "MY ACCOUNT" in the Library Catalog. Select "Review Library Catalog Requests, Holds, and Recalls" for book
requests, or "Review Media Bookings" for media requests.
- Login with your NetID or, if you do not have a Rutgers NetID and are eligible to request Rutgers materials enter your barcode and library PIN. Click on the "Display User Information" button.
- Under "Review my Checkouts, Holds, Bills, Media bookings, and Requests," click on the
number of holds, requests, or media bookings in your account summary.
- The Rutgers books you have requested for delivery or recall are listed under the "Holds"
bar. An "Available at pickup: [your pickup library]" message will appear in the Availability
column when the book is ready to check out at your pickup library. If you requested delivery
to an off-campus site, books will be checked out to you before shipment and will be listed in
your list of Checkouts.
- Click on the "Request/library messages" button to view a list of requests for special
items such as reference books or ON-ORDER books. Click on the "View" link for messages about
the status of your requests.
- A list of your bookings for Rutgers's media is available under the "Media bookings" bar,
including start and end days/times and pickup locations.
Rutgers Article Requests
- Logon to the Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services webpage.
- From the main menu, click on the "Outstanding Requests" link . Find your article request
in the list, including its transaction number, title, author, and current status.
- Click on your article request's transaction number to view complete transaction
information, including a tracking log at the bottom of the screen where you will see
the date/time and status of the request every time it is updated.
In the Library Catalog, click on "MY ACCOUNT."
Select "Review E-ZBorrow Requests."
E-ZBorrow, Pennsylvania Academic Consortium, Inc. (PALCI),
also available under
SEARCH LIBRARY CATALOGS
on the Libraries' main web page.
- On the PALCI E-ZBORROW Patron Login page,
log on with your library barcode.
- On the Patron Main Menu, select the "Review your Requests" button.
- You will see a summary of your E-ZBorrow requests, including author, title,
request ID number, and status.
Interlibrary Loan Requests
- Log on to the Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services webpage.
- From the main menu, click on "Outstanding Requests" link. Find your interlibrary loan
request in the list, including its transaction number, title, author, and current status.
- Click on the request's transaction number to view complete transaction information,
including a tracking log at the bottom of the screen.