How Do I...
...find an electronic reserve?
- If you are connecting from off-campus, begin by logging in to the Libraries website with your NetID.
- Click on FIND RESERVES in the left menu.
- Enter your instructor's last name, the first few words of the course title, or the course number in the appropriate "search" box.
- Click on the search button next to the "search" box.
- Once you've located the document you need, click on the document title to access the full record, then click on the URL/link
in the field labeled "Electronic Access."
- For additional information, or help viewing, printing, saving to email, saving to disk,
Electronic Documents on Reserve: A User's Guide.