How Do I...
...order an interlibrary loan?
- Search the Library Catalog and verify that the item you need is not available at Rutgers. You may also place an
E-ZBorrow request for quick delivery of books not available at Rutgers.
- Click on INTERLIBRARY LOAN in the black bar in the Library Catalog to connect to the Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services web page, also available under DELIVERY AND INTERLIBRARY LOAN on the
Libraries' main web page.
- Logon with your NetID and password. Emeritus faculty, visiting scholars, UMDNJ-RWJ, Rowan_CCC, faculty research assistants, individuals in Rutgers-UMDNJ joint programs, and retirees my login with their barcodes and library PINs. First time users must register.
- On the main menu under New Request, choose "ILL Book Request," "Article Request," or "ILL
Conference Proceedings Request." Use the book form to request dissertations, scores,
newspapers, or microform.
- Fill in all items of information called for on the forms. Avoid using abbreviations in
authors' names or journal titles. Click on the [Submit Request] button.
- Your new interlibrary loan requests will be listed under "Outstanding Request" with a
transaction number, request type, title, author, and current status.