Circulation and Reference Links
Rutgers - Building Codes
- ARM or ATG: Armitage Hall, 311 North Fifth St.
- BSB: Business and Science Building, Third and Penn Sts.
- CS: "Cooper Street" Building, 319 Cooper St.
- FA: Fine Arts Building, Third and Linden Sts.
- LIB: Paul Robeson Library, (2nd Floor seminar rooms) front entrance at center of campus green.
- PENN 401: Library Lecture Hall, 401 "Penn St." (Penn St. is actually a sidewalk at that point -
this is the side entrance of the library facing the Law School)
- SCI: (Old) Science Building, Third and "Penn Sts."
- SLH: Science Lecture Hall in the science Building, 1st Floor of Science Building
- CMG: Camden Gym Third and Linden Sts
- Law Law Building: Fifth & Penn Sts
- ROB: Paul Robeson Library Fourth & Penn Sts
- RSRHL HALL: Rehearsal Hall, Fine Arts Theatre Fourth & Linden Sts.
- SCENE SHOP: Fine Arts Theatre
- SOC: Sociology Building 405-407 Cooper St.
- CCC-NCR: Camden Campus Center, North Conference Room
There are also off campus locations where classes are held:
- ACC: Atlantic Cape Community College. There are two location - one in Mays Landing (main campus) and one on Bacherach Blvd. in Atlantic City (satellite campus).
- Pineland Research Center in New Lisbon NJ.