GETTING STARTED WITH Academic Search Premier (Ebsco)
- Go to the Paul Robeson Library website: library.camden.rutgers.edu
- Click on the Articles tab.
- Click on the frequently used databases link.
- Click on Academic Search Premier.
- Click on Connect. (login in upper left hand corner if off campus)
- Look for “Limit your results” and select Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals ☑.
- Optional. Select Full Text ☑.
- Type your search terms in the search box at the top of the page. Use AND or OR to join multiple terms. Ask a librarian if you need help with your search terms.
- Click on Search.
- If you find an article you want, click on the PDF Full Text or HTML Full Text link below the article’s title and abstract.
- If there is no full-text link, click on Get it @ R to see if the article is available at Rutgers.
For more assistance with Academic Search Premier and other library databases, Contact Us Button