A Guide to Library Research:
Vibiana Bowman Cvetkovic, Reference Librarian
To Find a Book You Need a Catalog
- To Find a Book in the Rutgers University Libraries
- Use the Library Catalog to find books and other materials owned by the Rutgers Library System
- To find a book specifically at the Paul Robeson Library, use the "library:" option and select CAMDEN.
- Rutgers Law Libraries
- None of the records from either the law library in Camden or Newark are included in the Library Catalog. The Camden Law Library catalog is available via the Web.
- To Find a Book Using Other Library Catalogs
- Other Academic and Large Public Libraries