| Library Services to Users with Special Needs
Paul Robeson Library is wheelchair accessible. There is a ramp to the front entrance, automatic doors, and an elevator to travel between floors. If a user has any difficulties in negotiating the space between the shelves or retrieving material from a shelf, the Circulation Department will provide assistance.
Tools and Resources
- Kurzweil Software Reader
- A PC software scanner and reader is available for use. A computer-generated voice will read the material scanned. Ask at the Reference Desk for directions and assistance.
- Screen Reader
- Screen reader software is available at the library. Users in need of a screen reader have priority use on these terminal and headphones will be provided.
- Group Study Rooms Available
- Individual and group study rooms are available on a first come basis for students who may wish a quiet work environment. These rooms are located on the lower level of the Library. Rooms can be reserved. Ask at the Ciculation Desk.
- Questions regarding Rutgers University Camden Campus policies and services to the disabled should be directed to Nathan Levinson (856) 225-6219