New! PsychiatryOnline database
PsychiatryOnline provides online access for the following books:
- DSM-IV-TR®-Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th Edition
- DSM-IV-TR® Handbook of Differential Diagnosis
- Cases From DSM-IV-TR® Casebook and Its Treatment Companion
- APA Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of Psychiatric Disorders
- APA Textbook of Clinical Psychiatry, 4th edition
The database also provides online access for the following journals:
- Academic Psychiatry
- The American Journal of Psychiatry (AJP)
- The Journal of Neuropsychiatry & Clinical Neurosciences
- Psychiatric News: Newspaper of the APA
- Psychiatric Services
Searching is available across all the books and journals in the database.
Users can access PsychiatryOnline from the frontpage of the Libraries website, either through IRIS or by following the path Research Resources > Indexes and Databases > Science, Technology, and Math > Psychology > PsychiatryOnline.
Posted January 28, 2006