Libraries Imaging Services now copies CDs & DVDs too!
Libraries Imaging Services continues to expand beyond paper based copying and encourages you to take advantage of our new digital services! Large scale CD and DVD duplication is now available in the Imaging Services office located at Alexander Library's basement level.
This service is a fast and inexpensive method of creating multiple digital audio or video copies for distribution to colleagues, classmates and others. Due to copyright concerns this is available only for copying material that library users themselves have created, such as:
- Students seeking multiple copies of a CD for a class presentation
- Faculty members planning to distribute copies of a presentation at a conference
- Student organizations distributing copies of self made films of their events to members
- Film students preparing multiple copies of self made movies for their professional portfolios
- Student musician seeking to distribute copies of self made recordings for a class project
For a polished, professional finish users may also choose to have the top face of the disc professionally printed with their own customized logo or a text label. For more information on Imaging Services' new CD and DVD duplication service please visit the Imaging Services: CD/DVD Duplication description page.
Posted November 13, 2007