Library Systems and Services Availability Tuesday May 24 & Wednesday May 25
Libraries' Integrated Information Systems would like to update you on how the Hill Center Maintenance Downtime (http://css.rutgers.edu/HillDowntime), scheduled to begin at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 24 and end in the morning on Wednesday, May 25, will affect Library users, faculty, and staff.
Internet access will be available and NetID authentication will be accessible. The Libraries' major systems and services will be up and available to our users both on and off-campus. Email will be down; however, incoming email sent to our accounts should be queued until Hill Center is back online.
Listed below is a more detailed list of the systems and services that will be available and unavailable.Unavailable
- RUWireless in New Brunswick Libraries
- Faculty and Staff Email (note: Librarians and staff will not be able to reply as fast as they usually do!)
- The Rutgers University Libraries website at www.libraries.rutgers.edu
- All resources that require proxy authentication and are connected through www.libraries.rutgers.edu
- African American Poetry Database
- Ask a Librarian
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Reserves
- Emailed search results from catalogs and databases - (Note that emailed search results to RUMail (Zimbra), rci, and eden accounts should be queued until Hill Center is back online)
- English Poetry Database
- Library Catalog, My Account
- Indexes and Databases and ISSN searches from Indexes and Databases to the Library Catalog
- Music Audio Reserves
- NJDH and partner portals
- RUcore Repository
Thank you for your patience as we work through this upgrade.
Integrated Information Services
Posted May 23, 2011