Due to necessary electrical maintenance work on the building that houses the Libraries' servers, some services will be unavailable from Thursday, August 18, from midnight to Friday 8:00 a.m.
The following services will be affected:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library website
- RUcore support services
- the VALE website
If the power outage lasts longer than expected the following services will become unavailable in this order:
- RUcore/New Jersey Digital Highway
- Illiad, the Interlibrary Loan System
- All resources that require proxy authentication and are connected through the Libraries website
- the Library Catalog
- The Rutgers University Libraries website at http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
We anticipate that all services will be online by 8:00 a.m., Friday, August 19.
Thank you for your patience,
Integrated Information Systems
Posted August 17, 2011