News and Events:
Robeson Library Open House
Robeson Library Open House & Information
Session To Learn More About Your New Research Library
Monday, December 4 or Thursday, December 7 from 12 to 2 p.m.
Did you know?
- You have online access, from home, office, or anywhere in the world, to
over 80 bibliographic and citation databases.
- There are links from IRIS, our online catalog, to over 5,400 full text
- Every periodical title from Academic Press, Elesiever, and Project Muse
is available online in full text.
JSTOR provides electronic access to back runs of over 100 journal
titles, with some dating back to the 1800's.
- Over 96,000 Early English Books published between 1475 and 1700 are
available online and full text.
- You can request from your PC, at no charge to you, a photocopy of any
journal title not owned at Rutgers University and available through
UnCover, a database of current article information taken from over
18,000 multidisciplinary journals from 1988 to the present.
- The table of contents from up to 50 of these UnCover titles can be
delivered to your desktop on a regular basis as issues are published.
- Many items, including journal articles, course syllabi, examinations,
chapters from books, etc. used by students for your course can be placed
on electronic reserve and made available 24 hours per day.
- Full text from every major newspaper and wire service is available from
your office or home.
- Librarians can create a research web page specific to your class or
- The Robeson Library is now able to support more of your research needs.
Stop by our Open House and have a snack and see how we support your
research and class assignments. Find out what exciting new changes are
forthcoming. No RSVP necessary.
Canít make it on those days? Make an appointment for some one-on-one
assistance with the Library faculty member assigned to support your
department. Check out:
Collection & Instruction Areas by Librarian<broken link removed> for a
name and email address.
I hope to see you at our open house.
Gary Golden, Library Director