Libraries Add Corporate Info Database
The Rutgers University Libraries website now provides a wealth of corporate facts, figures, and reports in a new database. FIS Online is a database of corporate information covering thousands of US and foreign companies. The contents of the database are equivalent to the print Mergent (formerly Moody's Manual series).
Information available for each company includes the following:
- A complete corporate history including acquisitions and changes in ownership structure
- Lists of subsidiaries, property holdings, and key personnel
- Up to 10 years of annual and quarterly financial data, including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and financial ratios
- Up to 10 years of scanned, full-image, annual reports, along with full coverage of SEC filings
- Extensive information about the corporation's current long term debt
- Links to recent news reports
Information in this database can be customized and exported as comma-delimited files (readable by Excel and other software).
Posted January 10, 2001