Dana Class Guides:
Introduction to Comparative Politics (790:203)
Prof. Nalanda Roy
- CIAO: Columbia International Affairs Online. Full-text of working papers, research reports, policy briefs, and conference proceedings covering theory and research in international affairs.
- PAIS International and Archive. Citations to articles, books, and reports on public policy and international affairs. Note that you will only see abstracts; for the full-text of journal articles, click on , which will lead to locations of the articles.
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts. References and summaries of articles on political science, international relations, public policy and related fields. For the full-text of journal articles, click on , which will lead to locations of the articles.
Recommended Internet Resources
- Start with the US State Department's Background Notes on all the countries of the world with which the United States has relations.
- The CIA World Factbook summarizes many aspects of countries, nations, and geographic entities, including sections on Government and Transnational Issues.
- The International Relations and Security Network offers free access to a large number of open-source digital resources, including full-text electronic copies of books, reports, and working papers.
Citing your Sources