- Research Guides
- Developed by subject collection librarians, guides providing detailed information on print and online subject resources.
- Indexes and Databases
- Find articles on a particular topic, or search research databases.
- Electronic Journal Lists
- Browsable lists of selected electronic journals and government periodicals.
- A subject arrangement of links to electronic encyclopedias in a wide
range of disciplines.
- Electronic Reference Sources
- Links to dictionaries, almanacs, citation manuals, directories, and other sources of information.
- Learning Tools
- Links to tools for learning how to use the library and other information resources.
- Rutgers University Libraries Toolbar
- Rutgers Libraries' Toolbar is a free web browser extension that provides
a drop-down menu to library resources, embedded library links on
certain popular web pages such as Amazon.com, and new functionality to
the "right-click menu" of your mouse.