Daily Aged Holds Transit From Report
The Daily aged holds FROM and TO reports come via email to RDS supervisor and coordinator on
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 7:05 AM. If there are no aged holds, report is not
emailed. These reports reflect items with holds that have the status “Not Available” and are
- Check your hold shelves by user name and item title.
- Check your stacks by call number.
- If found, use the “CHECK ITEM STATUS” wizard to find out the proper pick up library for
item. Ship to pick up library’s RDS staff and note that the item is from the “Daily Aged
Holds Transit From” Report.
If item is not found, check the owning library:
- If item is owned by your library, take the book out of transit using the “Receive Items in
Transit” wizard (do not click on put item in transit).
- Charge the item to your miss-lib user
- If there is only one RUL copy, remove the hold using the “Remove Item Hold” wizard.
- If there is more than one copy, do not remove the hold as it will move onto the next
- If your library does not own item, you do not have to do anything else.