Daily Aged Holds Transit To Report
The Daily aged holds FROM and TO reports come via email to RDS supervisor and coordinator on
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 7:05 AM. If there are no aged holds, report is not
emailed. These reports reflect items with holds that have the status “Not Available” and are
- Check your stacks and hold shelves for item.
- If found, use the “Check Item Status” wizard to make the hold available. Put the item on
your hold shelf with a 2 week pull date
- If item is not found, compile a list and forward to sending libraries RDS contact by fax
or email asking them to check their hold shelves and stacks. Ask them to notify you of their
- If item is found, it will be shipped to your library for your hold shelves. A note stating
that the item is from the “Daily Aged Holds Transit To” report will be displayed.
- If item is not found, remove the hold and contact the owning library and ask them to charge
the item out to their miss-lib use.