Congratulations to the following librarians, who were awarded sabbatical leaves in the 2004-2005 academic year:
New Brunswick Libraries
- Triveni Kuchi Spring 2005
- Research Topic: How academic libraries present themselves on the Web
- Farideh Tehrani Calendar Year 2005
- Research Topic: Current situation of storage facilities for academic libraries
Paul Robeson Library
- Julie Still Fall 2004
- Research Topic: Fundraising in small nonprofit groups in Delaware Valley, PA
- Vibiana Cvetkovic Spring 2005
- Research Topic: Research guide and bibliography for children and childhood studies
- [new academic discipline at Rutgers-Camden]
We wish our colleagues much success in their research.
Robeson Library Celebrates
Not every library's namesake gets his/her own postal stamp.
To mark the release of the United States Postal Service's new Paul Robeson commemorative stamp, Paul Robeson Library
Director Gary Golden and members of his staff participated in a campus celebration on February 11th. Gary accepted a
poster-sized print from the Postal Service at the reception and announced plans to hang the print in the library.
|In a photo at the campus celebration are, left to right: Rutgers-Camden Honors College Acting Director Robert Evans, Gary
Golden, Camden Postmaster Denise Mason, African American Studies Program Director Wayne Glasker, Rutgers-Camden Associate
Provost Mary Beth Daisey, and Camden Postal District Manager Joanna Korker.|
Contributors for this issue were Adelaide Fuller and Mary Gerber.
Contributions for future issues of The
Agenda should be sent to Harry Glazer, editor of The Agenda, at