Minutes of December 2, 2008 Meeting
- Kristen Ko, Maggie Harris, Shirley Lewis, Sandra Marsh, Melanie Miller, Nita Mukherjee, Antoinette Peteet, Jeff Teichmann (Coordinator)(recorder), Penny Weniger
- Announcements/ Information Sharing
- Workflows upgrade to Symphony 3.2.1 - Testing
- Standard Letters
- Claims returned
- Damaged items
- Returned checks
- Payment plans
- Jeff mentioned that Alexander Library will be open the weeks of January 5 and 12, 2009 – M-Th until 10pm on a trial basis as a study hall. The libraries were approached by the Winter Session office asking for longer hours for the students enrolled in winter session courses.
- All others mentioned that their libraries were busy with students working towards the end of the semester.
Workflows upgrade to Symphony 3.2.1 – Testing
Nita reported the she encountered no problems while testing billing functions in Symphony. Maggie and Jeff
reported they would be testing later in the week. (Subsequently they also reported encountering no problems)
The group looked over the sample standard letters produced by Melanie and Antoinette. Suggestions were made and
Jeff will coordinate getting these changes into the letters before the next meeting.
Academic Holds for graduating students
The group discussed the process of placing holds on graduating students in light of our new policy not to place
holds each semester just prior to registration time. Jeff will forward the group’s suggestions to Judy.
Next Billing group meeting is scheduled for:
Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 3pm, Douglass Conference Room, Douglass
Videoconference locations: Dana, and Robeson libraries