Minutes of September 13, 2004 meeting
- Ian Bogus (Chair), Ingrid Diaz (Recorder), Jamie Maguire, Natascha Owens, Neera Sondhi
- Bound Holdings Procedures
- It was decided that we would have lunch together at Makeda on Wednesday at 12 noon.
- Missing pages at LSM is at a standstill. Assistance from Access Services is still pending.
- Clean-up of Records: The report will be run from LINCPlus by library and title. LSM cleanup
will involve merging all records to one library. LSM will start first. The records will be
checked against WorkFlows to make sure they are still active. The clean-up will start on Tuesday
- Boxes: Jamie will call Andy and find out what fund to take the money from.
3. Bound Holdings Procedures
- Tabled until next meeting
- Meetings for Processing will be held during Bindery meetings
- Processing issues will be included in the agenda
- Get estimates for gifts, boxes, and rebinds by Sept. 14th
- Makeda for lunch
- LSM will work an hour a day on the clean-up project
- Job names in LINCPlus will contain no dashes
- Jamie will talk to Andy about the funds for the boxes
- Jamie and Ian will get their estimates for the budget
- Bound holdings procedures
- Access services assistance for the Missing Pages Project at LSM
Next meeting: October 11, 2004: Alexander Library Time: 10:00am
Next recorder: Jamie Maguire
Back up recorder: Natascha Owens