1. Minutes from November 9, 2010 meeting were revised by Elizabeth and approved at the meeting. Bob Hosh will get them posted on the web site.
2. The group reviewed the "Receipt and Processing of Regular U.S. Depository Shipments" document for New Brunswick libraries. Numerous changes and suggestions were made to the document. Paul and Bob will work together to update the document and send it out to the group in the next few days. Although Ellen sent an email with some suggestions, we will wait for Ellen to review the document and give her input for processing USGS lists. Wen will create a similar document for receipt and processing for DANA depository materials. This will also be posted on the web site.
3. Topics from the floor:
1. Elizabeth informed the group that we were no longer receiving authority records from MARCIVE. MARCIVE bibliographic records are now being sent to LTI for authority processing.
2. For DWS monographs there are no queries created. Stephanie works on these records, and if there's any record with a problem it is sent to Elizabeth. "Staff can consult the list of new DWS-MON records for each month by accessing the DWS_monograph.mdb file in the MARCIVE directory on the LSM T drive."
1. Paul and Bob update the "Receipt and Processing of Regular U.S. Depository Shipments" document.
2. Wen to create similar document for DANA depository materials.
Next meeting: May 10, 10:00 AM, Alex Pane Room
Next recorder: Gracemary Smulewitz
Back up recorder: Katrina Zwaaf