STAFF RESOURCES

Minutes of May 10, 2007 meeting

Present:
Susan Brower, Fatima Cunha, Jean Madden, Jamie Maguire, Neera Sondhi (recorder), Melody Tomaszewicz, Linda Zuckerman (chair)
Absent:
Dean Meister

Agenda

  1. Approval of minutes from March
  2. Discuss meeting held with DBM group
  3. Discuss LOCALMAINT
  4. Update of Serials Inventory Project
    1. Current Marc Holdings
    2. Bound over Current
  5. Discuss time change of Holdings meeting
  6. Status of Projects we are all working on

1. Minutes from March meeting were approved.

Linda will send them to the DTS holdings group, and will ask Yasu to post them on the web page.

2. Discussed meeting held with DBM group

3. Discuss LOCALMAINT

4. Update of Serials Inventory Project

5. Discuss time change of Holdings meeting

6. Status of projects we are all working on

Assignments

  1. Melody will send to the group procedures to create a brief record for long over due items.
  2. Melody will send the address for Access Services web page to the group
  3. Linda to follow up with the meeting time change and availability of rooms
  4. Jamie visit Art
  5. Jamie find out about Mold remediation books (who is stamping and who should be adding 500 note to bib record)

Next meeting: To be announced
Next recorder: Dean Meister
Back up recorder: Melody Tomaszewicz



 
URL: http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/rul/staff/groups/holdings/minutes/holdings_07-05-10.shtml
Website Feedback  |  Privacy Policy

© Copyright 1997-2013, Rutgers University Libraries   (Further Copyright Information)