Minutes for July 14, 2010 meeting
- Susan Brower, Paul Cabelli, Neera Sondhi (recorder), Melody Tomaszewicz, Linda Zuckerman (chair), Katrina Zwaaf
- Fatima Cunha (Dana), John Embres (Camden), Jamie Maguire, Dean Meister
- Approve minutes from the last meeting
- Discuss which projects have been canceled or put on hold
- Current projects
- Information sharing
1. Minutes of last meeting
Minutes of last meeting held in April 2010 were approved with one minor change. Paul will
make the correction to the minutes and send them to Linda to have them posted on the web
2. Projects canceled or put on hold:
- Serials Inventory Project is temporarily on hold for summer.
- LSM REF Weeding Project is also on hold for now.
- Stacks 2b weeding for ALEX is on hold for now, but will be coming up soon.
3. Current Project status
- Linda and Katrina are almost nearing the end of the report they were working from for ALEX business weeding.
- John Embres is busy with Camden stacks weeding. H thru Z call numbers are done, currently working on A thru G call number range. Camden REF material weeding is done and will be shifted to another location. Renovations going on as well.
- FBIS Project as per Melody is almost complete.
- The study room outside DTS office was emptied, and the group discussed how the material/boxes held in the room would be processed.
4. Upcoming project:
- DOCLUS Congressional Serial Set microprints in 360 boxes are going to be transferred to Annex. These will need a barcode and label before they are sent to the Annex.
Next meeting: In September, date and time to be announced.
Next recorder: Jamie Maguire
Back up recorder: Dean Meister