Privacy Task Force: Charge
The Privacy Task Force is charged to:
- Identify existing RUL policies and practices related to the collection and retention of Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Develop an RUL website privacy statement.
- Clarify, document, and distribute procedures for dealing with requests for user information.
- Plan for a privacy audit to ensure RUL privacy practices are consistent with policy.
- Develop training materials and programs that apprise RUL staff and users about privacy concerns and practices.
- Establish a university-wide network of individuals who deal with privacy-related issues that affect library programs and services.