Present: Ruth Bogan, Sara Harrington (recorder), Karen Hartman
1. The committee discussed the drafting of Guidelines for RUL Faculty Salons, including the purpose of the salons, the principles of their organization, and various models for programs. It was decided that S. Harrington would compose a draft to share with SAPAC. The revised draft would later be shared with the Coordinating and Planning Committee.
2. The committee discussed developing and disseminating a call for SAPAC brown bag presentations for Spring 2005 in order to encourage wider participation of both speakers and audience members. S. Harrington will submit a draft call to the Committee. It was noted that two brown bag presentations are currently scheduled:
3. The Committee discussed potentially developing presentations for Spring 2005 (outside of the brown bag context) of interest to faculty and brainstormed on possible topics.
4. There was no additional business.
5. The meeting was adjourned at 9:50 a.m.