Minutes of June 25, 2003 meeting
- Michelle Best (chair), Suzanne Posluszny, Yuhwei Ling and Joan Hendershot (recorder).
- Kayla Reichard
- Claims Statistics
- Special Issue Claims
- Vendor Title# field in the Basic Folder
- Depository Claiming
- Investigating a claim that may result in the need to request a credit
Meeting was called to order @10:30am
- Discussed what should be counted and reported on monthly statistics
given to Yuhwei.
- Cannot create a prediction using Special issue function.
Must manually create a prediction and make issuelate. This has
to be done by receiving person.
- Kayla working on extended info project. Kayla was to
discuss this with claiming group. We will revisit this at next meeting
- LSM and Alex both working on depository claims. LSM sometimes
receives former depository items as gifts from issueing Agency. Alex
doesn't receive from Agency if no longer available from GPO.
LSM has depository items listed by agency in vendor record. Alex has
depository items listed by US Depository or NJ Depository in vendor record.
- Investigating a claim that may result in the need to request a credit.
Will revisit this at next meeting.
Meeting adjourned @ 12.00pm
- Yuhwei will go over monthly statistics sheets with Kayla./li>
Next meeting Aug. 13, 2003
Location: Alex CSD
Next recorder: Suzanne Posluszny
Backup recorder: Kayla Reichardt