Minutes of April 21, 2004 meeting
- Michelle Best [chair], Suzanne Posluszny, Joan Hendershot
[recorder] Kayla Reichardt, Gracemary Smulewitz
- Do Not Claim Policy
- Publication Source Notices
1. Do not claim policy
- Gifts that have "Do not claim" will now be treated as regular gift claims.
- Do not Claim will be removed from the Control Record.
- Need basic parimeters in control records for gift claims
- Vendor information needs to be accurate in order to claim from appropriate source.
2. Publications Source Notices
- Notices from publishers regarding frequency
changes should be given to appropriate receiver.
3. Print/Online subscriptions
- Claiming routines are needed for the combination print/online subscriptions.
- Complex problems of print/online subscriptions should be gone over with Department Head.
- No vendor reports are done by systems and sent to Joan & Suzanne once a month.
- Claims reports for first time claims will run every 2 weeks on Friday.
- Second & plus claims will be done every 4 weeks on Friday.
- Julie will be our point person for reports if we encounter problems.
- Claim Icons are:
- Create Report
- Scheduled Reports
- lists future dates of reports to be run.
- Fininshed Reports
- are ones that need to be printed, view then print reports
- Joan & Suzanne have authorization to run reports, Michelle will be added.
Meeting adjourned @ 12:30pm
- Treat "Do not claim" gifts as regular gift claims.
- Remove "Do not claim" from control record.
- Run 1st time claims every 2 weeks.>
- Complex problems of print/online subscriptions see Dept. Head.
- Need meeting for anyone making control & vendor records at LSM & Alex to go over parameters for each.
- Need parimeters to be set for combination of print/online subscriptions
Next meeting date:May 12, 2004
Next recorder: Suzanne Posluszny