STAFF RESOURCES

Minutes of October, 19, 2006 meeting

Agenda

  1. Sakai and Internal Communications Review Task Force – Update by guest Yasu Denda
  2. Sirsi testing
  3. Dana – where we’re at – plans for the future
  4. Information sharing

1. Sakai and Internal Communications Review Task Force

2. Sirsi testing

3. Dana – where we’re at – plans for the future

4. Information Sharing

Decisions

  1. One title of inventory should be completed per week by each Tech Services staff at Dana.
  2. LINCplus should be transferred from Ian’s computer to Bill’s
  3. Ian will give a ballpark binding figure for any incoming gifts, then once Paul has searched the items and conferred with the selector on what is being kept in the collection, Yasu will provide a firm cost figure.

Assignments

  1. PC will post the testing documents to the Team Leaders group
  2. SC will create a shelf-read document and train the Dana TS staff on the process
  3. RM to check with Au about CD treatment
  4. MT to determine if weeding can continue on a small scale and the number per month. She is also to look at possible weeding at Alex.
  5. PC to review documentation for title/format changes at next Holdings meeting
  6. JM to track the number of items coming from TAS that need accompanying material treatment.

Pending

  1. After the Winter break, we’ll take a look at Sakai and see if it’s something that can be used in the department. RM will set everyone up with access to her test page
  2. Take a look at the J-client and make a decision about whether or not to implement in the department.

Next meeting: November 15, 2006 - LSM
Time: 1:30

Next recorder: ??
Back up recorder: ??



 
URL: http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/rul/staff/groups/team_leaders/minutes/team_leaders_06-10-19.shtml
Website Feedback  |  Privacy Policy

© Copyright 1997-2013, Rutgers University Libraries   (Further Copyright Information)