Minutes of October 14, 2002 Meeting
- Ka-neng Au, Stephanie Bartz, Rebecca Gardner, Sara Harrington, Dave Hoover,
Sam McDonald (recorder), Leslie Murtha, Karen Wenk
- Vibiana Bowman, Jeanne Boyle (excused), Theo Haynes (excused)
1. Content Group Report (WAC-C)
- A preliminary schedule with designated 'nudges' for portions of the website that do not have current content
maintainers was created. This preliminary plan describes a process for finding designated content maintainers.
The WAC 'nudge' for that section would check the schedule to see that a review was indeed done. Hopefully this
will establish a process that will help track and maintain current content. The full schedule and plan will be available
from WAC-C when ready.
- Theo Haynes will be coordinator for WAC-C.
- Many index description updates have not yet been submitted to Theo by WAC members.
They should be submitted as soon as possible.
2. Design Group (WAC-D)
- Two grant proposals have been submitted that, if received, will be web projects (in part).
Instruction support for: 1) English 201 2) First year interest groups (FIGS) at Rutgers College.
- Eureka telnet goes away November 30. A note will be posted on the telnet web page. On November 30th, Dave
will post a text in the script explaining that telnet for Eureka is gone (text provided from WAC-D).
Au will send a notice to RUL_everyone.
- Discussion of inaccessible services due to recent power outage at TSB.
Next Meeting: November 4, 2002. Heyer Room, SCC, Alexander Library