1. Discussion of whether to include the EBSCO Visual Search in RUL descriptions of EBSCO databases because a) visual learners are prevalent, b) special search features often are included in RUL descriptions. Concluded that the following note should be included in the Features section of the description pages: “ A Visual Search tab allows users .
2. Decision that we need to rephrase explanatory lines under some of the headings in the "Find Articles" scroll over:
How do I find an article? <http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/rul/how_do_i/find_an_article.shtml> Step-by-step instructions on how to find a journal article on a particular topic.
Indexes and Databases <http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/rul/indexes/indexes.shtml> Use these indexes to search for articles on a particular topic.
How do I know if RU has a particular journal? <http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/rul/how_do_i/subscribes.shtml> Once you know where an article was published, use these step-by-step instructions to find out if Rutgers has access to that particular journal via IRIS <http://www.iris.rutgers.edu/iris.html>.
3. Reviewed indexes and databases we think are in the works for purchase.
4. Discussed length of process to get electronic resources fully processed.
5. IPAC report - nothing new.
6. Systems report
Recorder: T. Haynes